Sunday, December 9, 2007

I am really excited as this is my first serious post. This incident happened during my freshman.

I was a typical naija dude back in Nigeria before I left. I had a lot of friends and shit. Back in secondary school, I never really got close to any gal-- my main reason then was that I didn't want to tie myself down. Yes! i did not want to stick to just one girl I wanted to be a 'freelancer'. Please don't mistake me for a bad boy as that would really contradict what you re about to find out.

So here i was in America! precisely, Yankee! first year in college. Mind you I was fresh out of naija.

My second week in school I followed some of my American friends out. My roommate who happened to be from Texas asked me.."hey, would you like to go out with us, we're(my suite mates) thinking of going to have some fun. "sure", i said. Mind you i was not yet 18!

Soon enough, I found out we were going to a nite club. I had no idea that you need to be 18 to party here. At least, I did not discover that in my 5 years of watching DSTV back home.

By some divine miracle I was allowed in without an id. It is quite odd that I call it divine miracle because its a nite club am talking about. Sincerely, that was my first tme in a nite club and this is the first time i am admitting that, that was my first time. We entered, yes we entered. Within seconds my friends disappeared. I soon found out that they had gone for cigarettes and drinks.

In the state of Florida anyone younger than 21 is not allowed to drink or to be in possession of alcohol. I had never smoked, I have still never smoked and i don not intend too. I don't want to start something I would later want to quit. Make no mistake I am not taking a swipe at smokers I just don't think of it has an habit I should pick up.
I had not yet taken alcohol either! I was not 'SU' and I am still not 'SU' I dint just do these things back at home. It was a cultural shock for me. I had never seen girls so wasted before. it surprised me.

I declined drinking or smoking. For some reason both things do not appeal to me, but i could not decline the wasted girls dancing. I joined them picking a particularly wasted one among them. She was hot! I later found out her name is nicole. we started dancing and before i knew this girl was getting intimate on me. Wetin! Fear catch me oo! I thought I was imagining her lips coming close to mine, her hands moving mine to her ****. Damn! naija babes don't do this on first acquaintance. My mind was like egba mi dis choco wan french ke.

Shuooooo!!, the girl still dey come on me oo.

Contrary to what you're thinking, we did not kiss. I was this close to doing it. (i know i sound like a virgin about to get laid). Everyone , i am just trying to say(write) what i felt the way i felt it.

Sadly, the shock is gone now. am more americanized. But am not still into wasted babes. It was a pretty nice experience as i really got to lose this 'hard to get' mentality.
Back in those days in high school, you literarily had to beg a gal before before she gave you 'yarnsh'( yes! i mean turn for you), even when she did it was just for a lil over ten minutes. Here, it is the norm. dance without 'yarsnh' no dey here oo.

I am hoping to improve my party life, i party like once or twice last semester. The skool work got into me and more so i want popman to get full reward for the dough wey the guy the invest in me. Next semester hopefully, imma nail the sorority gals. Yes the hot ones. imma party like a rock star!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice day.

please leave me a comment. This would make me know if you connecting.
thanks.

No comments: