Sunday, December 9, 2007

HELLO!

Hello to everyone!
to my fellow bloggers as well as to the people who will be reading my posts in future.
I have to say that I liked what I saw in the different blogs i read and i want to bring a new taste to blogging.

ABOUT ME!
I am sure you all would like to know something about me or my background.Though this topic would be a post on its own, i just want you to have feel of what am like.

I am you average Nigerian dude in Yankee(a cliche,'yes i know') who is just trying to get a college college career up and running. I am studying something different from what most Nigerians have any idea about which is what makes it extra cool. Its a different form of engineering! To be modest it start decent career for me once i graduate.

Interests.
I am very interested in a world tour and am seriously considering touring the world in the not too distant future. I keep up with news in naija and i try to update myself on what the present condition is, in Nigeria. NAIJA IS HOME! Its d best place to be. The constant hustle and bustle of the life.

I sincerely hope that you all will enjoy reading my posts.

I wish you the birth of a new blogger.
thank you.

No comments: